13 April 2010

Girl's best friend

There was a time where I might have asked for a shopping trip as a gift or a pearl necklace or a massage. Now, of course, it's a different story. Now I ask for a circular saw (a Milwaukee 6394-21 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, to be specific). Already it's a toy the whole family adores.


Are boys just born knowing how electric tools work?



And I haven't even had a chance to rip wood yet...just wait until they see what I can do with it. I'll have to start with building a pair of saw horses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the brand. I LOVE my Milaukee circular saw (given to me by my dad 6 years ago.) They make a mean angle grinder and reciprocating saw too! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Ana

SLEastler said...

Thanks Ana. I always do my research and then try to leave my own comments on power tools so other women can get a feel for the weight and power and safety of the tool. I'm SOOO looking forward to using this baby! Sara