19 July 2008

One crazy year to come



Truly this is a crazy busy time for me and my family, well okay, for me, which is why I decided to start a blog. (I know, it doesn't add up to me either.)

My intention is to share family life and events as well as to post my eclectic crafting experiments. I sew, quilt, knit, scrapbook, write fiction, cook, and have just begun designing our next home, which will be a green zero-energy one if all works out well. As you can see from my crafting list, I'm a compulsive dabbler - I've not achieved expert status in any of my crafting outlets but I certainly have fun envisioning myself as a master crafter while turning out blue soup (think Bridget Jones) in the process. :)



This picture is of my rascal in training, Savannah, who is half pirate, half princess. I hope you'll visit us again soon to see what we are up to next.

No comments: